ven though I am broke and really cannot afford to shop right now, when I saw that Topshop had a 30-70% off sale I just had to have a look, and as expected I did not walk out of there empty handed. As I went through the sale racks, quite a few items stood out to me, however, with the help of my awesome, stylish best friend, I decided upon these harem trousers.

They are extremely comfortable and can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. A black stylish crop and black pumps will make them more appropriate for a special occasion, while casual shoes and a casual top will make them appropriate for a day out shopping, or a busy day of walking around campus.
I purchased them for an astonishing $22 reduced from the original $76 pricetag from the Topshop in the Sydney CBD. Definitely worth it.




PURCHASE OF THE WEEK | TOPSHOP HAREM PANTS

Posted on

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Category

Leave a Reply